Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

a Beautiful 'Harvest of Memories'

Hi everyone!!  I was so happy that I got the chance to get a little scrapping done this weekend!  It seems like with work, life, and holidays, I don't have nearly the time to scrap that I would like!  I used a fantastic kit from Shel Belle Scraps called Harvest of Memories, available at Stuff to Scrap!


f you are looking for a kit with rich, warm colors, this kit is perfect for you! This gorgeous kit is packed with beautiful papers and elements including some fall elements and a vintage feel.

The kit includes 16 papers (10 patterened, six solid), 42 unique elements, and one full alpha (uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and punctuation). And to add the icing on the cake... its available for 50% off for a limited time!!

Here's a couple pages I made with it.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment