Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Thankful for November

I got to play with Stuff to Scrap's Monthly Collab: Thankful for November.
This digital scrapbooking kit is amazing!  It has 2 full alphas, 105 elements, 89 papers and a 12x12 template
You can scrap Thanksgiving and fall photos but there is so much in here that it will pretty much let you scrap just about anything.  I am in love with the warm earthy colors in this kit



Here are two pages I scrapped with it so far but there will be more....I tend to dress my boys in oranges and browns.
This first page uses the template by Queen Wild supplied in the kit

This second page uses the Photo Strips Template from 3 Lil Monsters

You have to go check out this amazing kit...there is so much you can do with it.  Also, you can win this kit by going HERE and follow the links.


No comments:

Post a Comment