Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Slumber Party by scrapteam2008 and FREEBIE!

Another designer I got to work with for the STS forum CT is scrapteam2008 with beautiful kits and this one is a darling girly kit called Slumber Party. It's got lovely pastels and cute elements and papers. Here's a look:
(preview linked to store)

With 15 papers, 56 elements, 1 alpha and a template, this is a brilliant kit for a great price! Here are a couple of layouts I created:
This layout was also created using the template included in the kit. Now that's a great deal!

I created a room using the papers as wallpaper and the window and bed help in giving that illusion.

Here's what I'll be giving you as a freebie:

Hope you like it! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 24, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete