Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Toadally Love You by In The Small Things

When I found out that my boys could bring in Valentine's for their classmates, I knew I had to do something cute. Thankfully, Sarah of In The Small Things recently released I Toadally Love You which was exactly what I needed! It's not a typical Valentine kit, rather it's got toads & flies & is perfect for a couple of little boys.


After poking around on the interwebz, I decided to make some lollipop covers & I think they turned out adorable, what's your opinion? Love that there's a toad & fly on them, I think the boys' classmates will really like them!


As I spent a lot of time figuring out dimensions & such, I asked Sarah if I could offer the covers as a freebie & she said yes! Included in the download are covers for boys & girls, you'll find 4 covers per page as I tried to maximize space. Since I had to make about 35 covers, I ended up sending out most of covers to Office Depot to be printed. I got 32 coveres printed for about $5.75, with the cost of the lollipops it came out to about $.30 per lollipop. Not bad if you ask me!

Click on the preview to download the printable & have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment