Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rose Garden

Happy Wednesday all....are you excited about the the Stuff to Scrap Inspiration Blog...I know I am I because I love seeing what other do with the kits. And I know that we have some really creative people here, so I'm sure there is going to lots of great things to see on this blog. For now I'm going to show you layouts I made with a kit called Rose Garden and it's matching Rose Garden Cardstock by Rainmoon Scraps. It is a beautiful kit that is packed with pretty papers and great elements. I love the color combination, because it can be used for so many things, from elegant to fun. Just look at the linked preview below to see it's goodness.
My first layout I did for the scraplift challenge in the forum. I really loved the printed papers in this kit because they are such a nice mix of subtle prints and bolder ones. I have to admit I really love the felt roses as well.
My second layout I did for the Font Challenge, and I just had to use those felt roses again. Do you ever find an element or two in a kit that you are drawn to over and over. I'm hooked on these roses. I also used the cardstock on this layout, you can't see it as much on the white, but the cardstocks have a cool "rough" look to them that I really like.
I know I will be using this kit more in the future and I'm sure it will be a great addition to your stash. So head over to the store and pick up Rose Garden and Rose Garden Cardstock soon!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment