Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Whatever and A Trip To The Zoo

I have two wonderful kits from STS to show you today.

The first one is called Whatever and it's by Adriana's Cafe. It is a grungy "teenager" kit. This kit is packed with really fun textured papers and some really fun teenager themed word arts. Check out the previews (linked to the store)

Here are my pages. I don't have teenagers... yet :) but I did have a lot of fun working with this kit.

My Second kit is called A Trip to the Zoo and it's by Growing Pains Scrapped. I have about a jillion photos from our trips to the zoo so I jumped at the chance to work with this one. I love all of the fun animal elements she has. Aren't they just so cute?

Check out her previews (linked)

And here are my pages, I know you're all surprised that I didn't do yet another giraffe page. Yes, they are still my favorite and Yes, I still have more photos but I thought I'd be nice and give some other animals the focus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment