Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Whistle While You Work

Christie here with a peek at The Scrappy Kat's fun colored kit, Whistle While You Work. I'm really digging the colors in it - full of yellows, oranges and light blues. There are lots of fun elements for scrapping that little helper in your life - plus it's a great kit for hybrid chore charts... which is what I made with it. Check out the kit here (Image is linked to the store.).

And here's the chore chart I made. I left some spaces blank so I can customize it based on weekly jobs, but once it's laminated, it will be ready to go and fill in with dry erase markers.
A chore chart is a great project for school starting, and Whistle While You Work is a great kit for making it with! Check it out in the STS store!


No comments:

Post a Comment