Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Forever

Hi everyone! Farrah here, I am back to share with you an elegant
black and white kit called Forever designed by
the Designing Divas.

This beautiful kit comes with 20 12x12 papers, 51 elements,
and 1 set of alpha. I had so much fun working with this kit
and I know you would too. You can grab this kit in the
store at Stuff to Scrap, just click on the preview below.



Here are two layouts I created with this kit:This desktop is for the February Desktop Challenge at
Stuff to Scrap.


and here is my second layout:

Also a cute element cluster freebie:
Just click on the preview above to download!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful cluster.

    ReplyDelete