Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Are We There Yet?

Digital Harmony Design Studio & Meagan's Creations has a fantabulous kit out called Are We There Yet? and I could work with it all day long! There are so many fun, bright colors in this kit and the ellies and papers are so much fun! There were plains, trains and automobiles! I loved all of the fun travel and boy themed ellies and I'm willing to bet that you will too! You can find it in the store here. But honestly, in hindsight, I wish I had picked up the bundle rather than the kit because I want more of this kit! So check it out too!





Here's two of the pages I made with this kit so far. I'm sure it's a kit I'll revisit time and time again for my nephew's pages as well as our travel pages.





Be sure to check this kit out (and the bundle too).

No comments:

Post a Comment