Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September to Remember by Designs by Ashlee

Looking for a beautiful fall themed kit to scrap your autumn photos? I had a chance to work with September to Remember by Designs by Ashlee. It has tons of leaves and cute elements to create the perfect layout. I love the calm colors. It's available here in the STS Store.

This first layout was created for this month's template challenge at Stuff to Scrap. You can get this template for free by visiting here...then complete a layout and earn your points toward a 5.00 sts gift card.

And a second layout for this month's recipe challenge. This month's recipe was a bit harder for me and I love how it turned out. Don't forget to check out all of the challenges this month.

Thanks for checking out my layouts, have a great week!
Michele, MDK Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment