Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Fresh & Funky

Holy Wow! I picked up this awesome kit from AmyDane Designs today called Fresh & Funky and I am in love! Seriously in love. What first caught my eye was the colors but once I opened this kit up it was like pure joy staring back at me from my laptop screen! There are so many fun and funky ellies and papers in this kit that I had a really hard time choosing what to use. I wanted to put everything on one page just so I could have it all together on one page but with 53 ellies and 25 papers, it was impossible. So instead I made a couple of layouts to start with and I am positive this kit will be among my favorites for years to come! L-O-V-E, love it!



Now do you see why? I'm telling you to hustle over and pick it up. It's that awesome! Go! Go now!

Still here? Okay, let me show you what I made with it already today...




Now go get it quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment