Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Spring Breeze

I got paired with another awesome designer this month - the very talented Ivory Key Digital Dreams. I love her kit Spring Breeze. Although it may look a bit girly, as you can see it works great with pictures of our youngest son. There are great browns and greens in there. LOVE it.
(Image is linked.)
Here is the first layout I created, for a challenge of the week. This one is of our 2 year old with his 93 year old great-grandpa. Those two are the best of buddies. I can't believe I actually got a sweet picture of them together, especially since Kyan is always on the go.
Here's another layout created for last night's speed scrap. The instructions were awesome, and although I was late...I couldn't pass it up. See how this kit works great with boy pics.
Go grab this great kit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment