Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Banner of Love!

Hey all, here to show you a little bit of what I’ve been scrapping this month! First I have a kit for you from Digi-Designs by Nicole, called “Let the Good Times Roll” ! She has some awesome colors for fall that will work for both boys and girls, and let me tell you what…. I LOVE just how simple or complex you could make pages with this kit!

DDBN_LTGTR_Preview

She has all the basics in her elements: stitches, ribbons, flowers, buttons, frames, etc. Plus, that adorable banner, and some awesome word tags. Have a look at what I’ve been doing!

jubilee smallon the highway small

I love those fall colors, they’re so good with almost any photo, or any activity! This kit would be perfect for first day of school photos, fall birthdays, or even just your everyday moments. Head on over to the store at STS to pick it up.

And while you’re there, take a look at What a Wonderful World by 3 Li’l Monsters Designs. She has created a super funky kit, that (as my layouts will show you) has another banner that I LOVE!

Do you see it hiding up in the top right corner? AHh! Banner! Anywho, there are cute trees of green, and flowers too. Plus, she’s got a few “earth” embellisments, and a bunch of frames and flowers, and leaves, and the patterned papers in this kit are WONDERFUL, as appropriate as that is…. take a look at that banner in action….

learn smallsilly small

Um, excuse my silly. I can’t seem to contain it. But check out those frames and banners! If you’re looking for a funky outdoor kit, an everyday kit for a silly person, or maybe you just love bright colors and banners like I do, this is a great kit for you to pick up at the store at STS!

I almost forgot! I have a freebie frame cluster for you from What a Wonderful World! The first layout I have posted called “Learn” is the frame cluster, and you can find it here on 4shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment