Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Deep Blue Sea & a Freebie

Happy Wednesday all, I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I know I am, because I've gotten to scrap, which always makes me happy. Especially when I get to used fun new kits like I did this week. I used a new kit by Digital Scrap Fun called Deep Blue Sea and I had lots of fun. I love kits that are themed but also put "normal elements in so you can do all kinds of layouts with it. And that is what this kit did, yes it is full of fishy fun, for your aquarium photos, but so much more. In fact I did one themed layout and one not themed. But to get you going, let me show you this beautiful kit, and the preview is linked.


My first layout is my niece and dad on her first fishing trip in the ocean. It was one of those charters that go out for a couple of hours. She had a blast. I love the colors in this kit and really had a hard time picking which papers I wanted to use because they were all so good.

My second layout I used the flowers in the kit to create a more generic layout. It is such an added value when a kit lets me do this. The photo is my niece again, playing at a park. I love the range of colors in this kit, because they go with so many different things.

Now for a little fun for you. I was given permission to create a little freebie for you using the kit. I like the cluster from the first layout, so I tinkered with it a little and came up with a frame freebie for you. The preview is linked so just click on it to download. I hope you enjoy!!!!

And don't forget to head over to the store and pick up Deep Blue Sea soon, it will be a great addition to your scrapping stash!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment