Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Grillin' It

Happy Wednesday all, I hope you're having a wonderful week and getting some scrapping done. I'm here today to show you some layouts I made with a great kit by HD Creations called Grillin’ It. It is perfect for your summer bbq photos and so much more. I love the bright reds, yellows and greens, they really pop on a page!!!!! As you can see in the linked preview below, it is really a fun kit!

My first layout is my mom and dad taken after a bbq we had years ago. Daddy was wearing a special apron and hat he had received for Father's Day. I love the flag banner in this kit and just had to use it. And the papers are really great!!!

My second layout I wanted to show you some of the versatility of this kit, so I didn't do a bbq page. I used the beautiful papers and flowers in the kit to create a page totally off theme. I love kits that let me do more than just one thing with them. And the colors in this kit can go for a boy or a girl, which makes it even better. And I love the brown against the brighter colors.

So make sure you head over to the store and pick up Grillin’ It soon. It will be a great addition to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment