Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

A Christmas to Remember and Freebie

I just love this time of year! I love the holiday music, the yummy baked treats,
and seeing my children get excited about Christmas.
This month I had the opportunity to work with the kit:
A Christmas to Remember from Meagan's Creations.
This wonderful kit is perfect to scrap those priceless pictures from
this Christmas season or past. A Christmas to Remember comes with
20 papers, 64 elements, and 4 sets of alphas. You can grab this kit in the
Store at Stuff to Scrap. Just click on the preview below.


Here are two layouts I created using this kit:



And just for you.....
A printable gift tag freebie made with this wonderful kit!
Just click on the preview above to grab this freebie.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete