Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Pine Cones and Holly Berries

Happy Monday all, today I am going to show you some layouts I made with the wonderful mega collab this month called Pine Cones and Holly Berries. The designers here at Stuff to Scrap really rocked this collab, the colors are awesome and the mix of elements makes it work for all kinds of layouts. As you can see in the linked preview, it is totally packed with great stuff.

My first layout is my sister last Christmas when she received her iPad. I love the addition of yellows to this kit, I think it really makes the other colors pop. And I really love the flowers in the kit (but then I love flowers).

My second layout is my puppies visiting Santa. I love that I can use the same kit for a more formal layout like the first one and then a more fun layout like this one.

Head over to the store and pick up Pine Cones and Holly Berries soon, it will be perfect for all of your holiday photos!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment