Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Tailgate Party

Happy New Years Eve!
I quickly wanted to share with you a fun football themed kit
called Tailgate Party designed by In the Small Things.
I loved working with this kit. Everything from the colors to the elements
were perfect for the photos I chose to work with.
Tailgate Party comes with 37 elements and 16 papers and is perfect to scrap
pictures of football games, parties, and pictures.
You can pick up Tailgate Party in the Store here at Stuff to Scrap.
Just click on the preview below. :)



And here are two layouts I made using this kit:



and just for you, a small frame freebie. Just click on the preview below.


Have a good day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jan. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete