Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Havin' A Splash


Christmas is over; New Year is soon to come with cooler days. I am so waiting for Spring and Summer to a warmer weather. As I was thinking about this, I came across a fun kit by Scrappin' Serenity called Havin' A Splash. It's such a perfect kit to bring my mood to a nicer and warmer sun so I can enjoy the pool or a vacation at one of the beautiful beaches. This kit picks me up and gives me something to look into the next couple months. You can say I am day dreaming, but at least it makes me feel much happier, lol.

Check out this Havin' A Splash kit at her store here. There is also a quick page set available for your convenience. Both are currently on sale so hurry. Here are the previews for a closer look,


I scrapped 2 layouts using this fun kit.  Here they are for your inspiration.  This first LO is for this month Template challenge.  Instead of having a Christmas theme, I twisted the template for a summer look.


Thanks for looking and have a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment