Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Winter Nights and a QP Freebie!

I got to get some scrapping done this past weekend... yay!  I am tickled with how pretty the pages came out too!  I used a new kit from Knittinjen, called Winter Nights!


This was formerly a bunch of BAK products - Jen combined them to give you a beautiful kit for all winter layouts. This kit has icy blues and greens and whites with 14 papers, 14 cardstocks, 30 elements, and 1 full alpha (in THREE colors!).  You can use it to scrap layout after layout!

I used it for a couple of challeges here at Stuff to Scrap... check them out...
first the scraplift challenge:

and I did this one for the Song Lyric challenge. This is one of my favorite pages I've done, I think!


 
I made one of my pages into a Quickpage for your scrapping enjoyment! 
The image is linked.


Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment