Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ride It Cowgirl!

I'm sooooo sick of all the snowy and holiday scrapping kits and challenges... how about you???  I needed to do something different!!  So I worked of some pages from our September trip to Disneyland Paris!! I used this awesome kit from Designing Divas, called Ride It Cowgirl!

How stinkin cute is that!!  This is a great cowgirl kit! You will love the versatility, you may notice you can also use some cowboy things in here too! The elements are adorable and the colors are amazing. You just can't go wrong with this kit.  Included are 20 papers, 45 great elements, and an alpha!

Take a look at the pages I made of my little cowgirl.... and me too lol!



Be sure to pickup the cute WA freebie I made too!!
The Image is Linked!

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment