Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A peek at B2N2 Scraps

I got the opportunity to work with B2N2's digital scrapbooking kit Brights of Winter this month and I love the bright colors and fun embellishments.  This bright, cheerful kit is perfect for those fun winter pictures.

Here are two pages I created with this kit


This page was created for the Stuff to Scrap template challenge.  The template is by JMCDesigns.

I also want to show you a few other pages I have created with B2N2 Scraps.  I think I have bought almost all of her kits!
Her new kit My Boy is great for those boy photos and being a mom of 2 boys I have lots!  Don't worry moms of girls there is a girly one there too!


Shine Down on Me is a bright, cheerful kit full of warm colors.

Next up is Fruit Cocktail 1 and 2


Dress up Time is a collab with Gettin Scrappy with Britt and is full of all things dress up.  This kit is a lot of fun and has all kinds of hats and dress up items.


Monsters All Around is a fun kit with cute monsters


There are a lot more fabulous kits in her store so head on over to Stuff to Scrap and check them out!  I am going to go play with the kits I have bought but have not used yet.  

I am going to leave you with a little freebie I made just for you!  You can grab it HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment