Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Most Wonderful Time And A Freebie

Yes it is the Most Wonderful Time of the year. Well for me it is. I love the Christmas season, it can get crazy, but it is also lots of fun. It brings me back to my childhood and there is just something special about it. And today I get to show you layouts I made with a new kit by Scraps of Ellay called Most Wonderful Time. A great kit packed to the brim with wonderful elements in lots of fun colors. Perfect for all of your holiday photos. Just look at the linked preview below and you'll see how much fun it really is.

My first layout is my dog Tucker visiting Santa. I did the layout for the font challenge in the forum. This month's font is one of my favorites called Santa's Sleigh. I love the blues and pinks in this kit in addition to the reds and greens. They make the kit so versatile.
My second layout is my niece opening at Christmas present a couple of years ago. I really had fun with the tree and present elements on this one and I absolutely love the patterns on the papers in this kit. They are just too fun.
I was given permission to create a freebie for ya'll. I put together a frame cluster that I really like, I already have plans to use it myself. The preview is linked, so simply click and download. And as always comments are always welcome.
After you download the freebie, head over to the Stuff to Scrap store and pick up the kit Most Wonderful Time for your stash!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cluster frame! Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for this cluster.

    ReplyDelete