Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

4 Seasons Fall & a Freebie

Happy Wednesday all....well for me it is my Monday. But it was a good day, the weather has been cooler and I can feel fall in the air. Which is why I was very excited to get to work with Scrap N' Pieces new kit called 4 Seasons Fall. It is a beautiful and I do mean beautiful fall kit that is just packed with goodness. I really struggled with my layouts because I wanted to use everything!!!! And a little word to the wise...since it is new it is on sale for $2.50 from today to the 12th. Just look at the linked preview below and I'm sure you'll drool too.

My first layout is my brother and sister-in-law, taken last year. I love that top paper, really love it. It is so elegant looking and yet rustic too. The the kit has great flowers and leaves, and all kinds of other goodies too. I love the combination of rusty orange and army green. And the title is done in the alpha from the kit.

On my second layout I pulled more of the blues and greens from the kit. Don't you just love a kit with lots of color options? The photos are my sister and niece and I love how they looked against these colors. And I had fun using all the different buttons and brad, I loved tucking them here and there.

I know you won't regret heading over to the Store and picking up 4 Seasons Fall, but hurry and do it this week so you can get it while it is on sale (the 5th-12th). Ohhh wait, I forgot something. I promised you a freebie. I took the frame and cluster from my first layout and created a freebie for you. The preview is linked, so simply click on it to download. And don't hesitate to leave a comment, we all love hearing your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete