Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Forest Friends

Hi everyone, Farrah here. I wanted to share with you the kit cute kit Forest Friends from Digital Scrap Fun. This is such an adorable kit and I had so much fun working with it. Forest Friends includes 16 papers, 32 wonderful elements and an alpha. You can pick up this kit in the store at Stuff to Scrap. Just click the preview below. :)


When I saw this adorable kit I new exactly which pictures I wanted to scrap with it:


I also used the kit to create a November desktop for the
Stuff to Scrap Desktop Challenge.

You also have the opportunity to pick up this wonderful freebie:

Just click the preview to download :)

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete