Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Cute Cutout Templates by Manda Lane Scraps

I've had a great time playing with products in the STS store this month.  So much fun in fact that I realized it's almost the end of the month and I haven't told you about them yet!  As the title states, these Cute Cut Out Templates are just that plus they can save you a lot of time!  Check them out!


The first layout I made with these templates was from our family bowling night.  This is the first time we had done this with the boys and was a ton of fun.  I used Manda Lane's kit retro bowl.  I really love all the different types of cut out rectangles and squares on this template.  It's so cool.  It was just right for these pictures.


For my second layout with this pack I used a combination of Eileen and Birthday Girl by Flower Scraps to finish off the last page of my niece Jessica's birthday.  She had a polka-dot theme for her birthday so I had to use the circle cut out template!  I added an extra layer under the cut-out for a little definition and the rectangular cut out was just perfect for my journaling.



No comments:

Post a Comment