Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Boo-tiful Babies

I have had the opportunity to work with a fun kit: Boo-tiful Babies by Mommy Made This.  This kit is perfect for scrapping all those pictures of babies and toddlers in their adorable Halloween costumes. The colors are soft and almost pastel which lends itself perfectly to this age group. Don't forget the coordinating Cardstock & Glitter Sheets.








Here is what I did with kit.  At first I wasn't sure how I was going to use this kit but once I opened it and saw all the awesome elements and cute papers I was hooked.  I will definitely use it again when I get pictures on Monday of my little one as an adorable monkey!






I think I am drawn to the orange and the cute pumpkin baby, what do you think? 


Here is a freebie paper stack I created using this fun kit.  It is probably the one I will be using to scrap my little monkey on Halloween.  You can grab it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment