Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Just Fallin' and a Freebie

Happy Sunday all, I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. I'm here today to show you a new kit by Flower Scraps called Just Fallin’. A wonderful kit that is perfect for your fall pictures. A deep rich color scheme with lots of fun elements that will work for girl or boy layouts. Just looke at the linked preview below to see all the goodness.

My first layout I did for the font challenge in the forum and I really loved the combination of blue, green and orange. I think the mix really pops, plus I love the little touches in this kit like the copper brad because it is shiny and the multi-colored fall leaf. I know it doesn't take much to make me happy, but I love when a kit has little touches that draw your eye.
My second layout I used more of the just the greens and oranges. I love the papers, they are great patterns and I wanted to show them off. The green lattice paper is now one of my most favorites, it is simple yet elegant. I like papers that I can use over and over and this is definitely one that I will return too.

I also created a freebie for you, using the kit. The preview is linked so you just have to click on the preview to download. I hope you find a good use for it!!!!
Make sure you head over to the store and pick up Just Fallin’ to add to your stash.

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work................ THANX for this freebie...
    HUGGGS
    NETTIS

    ReplyDelete