Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Child's Play and Irish Eyes

I got to work with some great kits this month. First up is Child's Play, Revamped, by Scraps of Ellay. It's a bright, fun kit filled with all kinds of playground and child-like elements, great for the kids in your life.

Here are a couple pages I did with it.



This one was for last week's Challenge of the Week, a great font challenge - and I'm only 2 1/2 years "late" making the page since my baby will be 3 this December!



Check out the fun kit, available at STS! (Image is linked to the STS store.)



I've had a "stack" of pictures from when I visited Ireland in 2005 just waiting for the perfect kit to scrap them with, so when I saw Irish Eyes by Seal Scraps, I knew it was time. The kit is filled with some great green papers and elements. There are also some really cool Celtic crosses, clovers and word art. The colors would even work for spring photos, too. Check it out! (Image is linked to the STS store.)



And here are some pages. I did a lot of journaling because, well, it was one interesting trip!





No comments:

Post a Comment