Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

In The Zone

I had the opportunity to work with a fun kit by Designing Divas: In the Zone. Mario Kart, Wii Sports, Just Dance, Madden Football, and Halo.  So many fun games to play on so many gaming systems and computers!  And everyone who has one of these systems has great pictures of friends and family playing these.  This is the PERFECT kit for all those pictures.



There is also a bundle which includes an add on, paper stacks and quick pages.  You can grab it HERE


Here is what I did with this fun kit!  I used the kit and the add on for my pages!



This page also uses 3 Lil Monsters: Big Picture Template


Don't you love those fun elements!?  Head on over to Stuff to Scrap store to grab this kit today!  Before you do grab this freebie I created for you using this fun kit.  You can grab it HERE



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete