Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

A Passionate Summer and Freebie


all, I hope you are having a great week. Today I'm going to show you layouts I made with a kit by Queen Bee Scraps called A Passionate Summer. This is a wonderful kit that has wonderful colors and elements that lend themselves to beautiful and elegant layouts. And I was given permission to create a freebie for you from the kit, so today is your lucky day. Here is a linked preview of the kit so you can see the beautifulness.

My first layout I did for the template challenge in the forum, and it is a great template. I really love mix of burgundy, gold and black, because it looks so classy no matter what the photos are. On this one I used photos of my nephew.

My second layout was created for the recipe challenge. If you've not checked out the challenges, you should. I love the flowers in the kit and how easy it is to create a simple yet stylish layout with just a few pieces from this kit.

I created a freebie frame for you too, the preview is linked, so you simply just have to click on it to download.

After you get your freebie, head over to the store and pick up A Passionate Summer, it will be a great addition to your stash.

2 comments: