Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Good Morning By Knittinjen

Check out Good Morning by Knittinjen - "The colors in this kit remind me of the brightest, cheeriest morning - after a good night's sleep, not in a hurry, enjoying your family. The beautiful greens, yellow, and oranges are perfect for scrapping any cheery photos you have - children, adults, pets - they will give your scrapbook pages a bright and cheery look."

Here's the first layout I created with this kit. (Template by 3 Lil Monsters Designs) Sometimes it's fun to scrap those "everyday" moments.

Up next, the flowers my husband got me for our 5 year anniversary. Love the bright fun kit with my bright flowers.

And finally I have a little sample for you, a cluster frame I created using the kit. Click image or here to download. Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete