Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Sophistichic

Hey all! I’m dropping in to give you a peek at Scraps ‘N’ Pieces kit, Sophistichic. Lori has put together a really romantic, beautiful kit, that fits well with everyday photos. I’m not a big fan of pink and purple, but the grey, blue, and aqua in this kit enhance the pink and purple. This kit ended up surprising me, and I adore the pages that came out of it. Have a look…

SNP_Soph_2SNP_Soph_1

I adore the pattern papers in this kit, and absolutely love the ribbons, so they took center stage in these pages. Take a peek.

be you small

I’ll let you in on a secret. That’s only a slight photo treatment. Her silhouette was nearly black, but just not quite black enough for my preference, so I upped the contrast just a smidge, and got the effect I was looking for.

photography small

This layout was a challenge for me, I like all of my elements/words/photos to be all on the page. I struggle to like layouts that I make where things go off the edge of the page, but I really like this! I think I’m starting to head in a direction with placement that I really enjoy.

The colors in this kit are very bright and spring-y, but they work for a girly girl, a tomboy, or rough and tumble boys. Be sure to take a look at Sophistichic by Scraps ‘N’ Pieces, and add it to your collection for every day layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment