Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Abby

Happy Saturday all, I hope you are enjoying the wonderful 2012. I had the first couple days of the year off, and so I got to do some scrapping...my favorite pastime. I got to work with a kit by Just So Scrappy called Abby. I love this kit, the colors are a warm brown mixed with peaches, cream and green and perfect for so many different types of layouts. Just look at the linked preview to see the how wonderful it is.


My first layout I did for the Scrap What Challenge in the forum. The challenge was to scrap about feet and couldn't have been more perfect for me. My sister had to have a below the knee amputation in October of last year and she got her new "foot" on the 23rd of December. I took pictures of her and the foot that day. I am so proud of her, she has maintained a great attitude and is working so hard. Of course I love the flowers in this kit, but I really love the alpha too!!!


My second layout I did for the Scraplift Challenge in the forum. I love the layout we were lifting because it had a large blended photo and then other photos as well. If you've not checked out the challenges you really should. They are a great way to get inspiration and earn points for gift cards to the store. The soft colors in this kit just really appeal to me!!!!


Make sure you head over to the store and pick up Abby real soon, you will find it a great addition to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment