Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen... Start your Engines!!

Amy and Dana, owners/designers of AmyDane Designs NEVER fail to impress me with their awesome digiscrap kits!!  I was super excited to see this brand new CAR kit hit their store this month! 

START YOUR ENGINES!
In Start Your Engines you will find elements and papers for both the toddler playing with cars and trucks on the ground and for the teen who is being handed the keys for the very first time!  It is huge with 28 papers and cardstocks, an alpha, and over 100 elements! It really is all about engines and wheels! Click on the preview and just take a look at the list of elements below to see what a great variety there is. PLUS there is also a Memory Game Printable sheet!  It is 8 ½ x 11 and can be printed and even laminated if you want and then you have your very own cars and trucks Matching Game

I have a new driver in my house... but I have NO PHOTOS of him behind the wheel yet!  So I'm going to share just 2 pages I've created so far with this kit... there will be more too!! I took these photos while at the Disneyland Studios Park in Paris France this past September!




Pretty sweet, don't you think!!  I'm so used to using flowers on my pages... that I often have a hard time when kits don't include them.  But I found that the huge variety of gears, cogs, flairs, and signs made an awesome substitute!!  I layered them up just like I usually will do with flowers!! Give it a try and see how easy it can be!

For fun, I made an original ALPHA to co-ordinate with the kit!  I did not use any actual elements from the kit itself while creating it....  but it will look fabulous with it!

Click on the preview or HERE to Download!

Thanks for stopping by! 




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete