Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stitched With Love

Hi everyone, Farrah here. I hope that your new year is off to a great start.
This month I have had the opportunity to work with the kit
Stitched with Love by This Little Missy.

This cute sewing themed kit comes with 15 papers, 47 elements, and once cute stitched
alpha set. Right now you can get the bundle which comes with the full kit and is
bundled with 8 cardstocks for only $3.00 in the store at Stuff to Scrap!

Just click the preview to grab this kit!
How cute is this kit! I loved all of the adorable sewing
elements.


I do not sew very often and when I saw this kit two pictures that would be perfect
came to mind. However after looking through boxes of old photos for over two weeks
I was only able to locate one of the pictures I was thinking of.



While I was unable to find the second picture I had in mind
I thought this layout turned out cute. I loved
the scatter which was included in the kit!



And a freebie:Link


Click on the preview above to grab this freebie!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 23, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete