Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Remember - A Poppy Kit and a Freebie

Happy Tuesday all, can you believe that January is almost over, boy has the time flown this month. I've been so lucky, I've gotten to work with several great kits including Remember – A Poppy Kit with is beautiful and packed with great elements. Just look at the linked preview below.

When I first saw the kit in the store the reds really caught my eye, and boy was I excited when I opened it and found all kinds of great flowers. My first layout is of my grandmother taken many years ago. I had lots of fun creating that cluster.

My second layout is of my sister when she was a baby. We tease her she didn't have hair until she was six, which isn't true, it was just so light that mom had to put VO5 in it to make it show up on pictures (I really dating myself). In this one mom made her have one curl on top. I love the mix of colors in this kit the reds are great, but accented with blue, black and tan they really pop.

Now ya'll are really lucky because Ms. Ashley told me I could make a freebie for you and so I took the cluster from the first layout and used that. She also put the kit on sale for 50% off for one week. What a STEAL!!!! The preview is linked to the download, so simply click on it. As always feel free to leave a comment.
And once you've downloaded the freebie, don't forget to head over to the store and pickup Remember – A Poppy Kit while it is on sale!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment