Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Keep The Faith & a Freebie

Hi Ho everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful week. It has been very busy for me, but I have been able to scrap a little. And today I am going to show you layouts I made with a kit by Scrappin' Serenity called Keep The Faith. I was immediately drawn to this kit when I saw it in the store because of the colors. The grey, green, yellow and brown combo just really caught my eye. Then when I looked at all the elements I was hooked!!! Just look at the linked preview below to see how really great it is.


I really love the papers in this kit, I think because the colors can be both spring and fall, so they are so versatile. I really love the patterns she used as well. The photo is my niece at Thanksgiving, telling a story and she had us all laughing.


And of course I love the flowers in the kit, they are so pretty. I love kits that have lots of different flowers so I can use them all over the page. With this layout of my friend's daughter, I wanted to show off how well these colors work with black and white photos.


I used the cluster from the last layout and created a freebie for you!!! I hope you find a good use for it. The preview is linked, so simply click and download. And as always feel free to leave comments.


After you have downloaded the freebie, make sure you head over to the store and pick up Keep The Faith, because you will find lots of uses for it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete