Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Snow Much Fun by Shel Belle Scraps & A Freebie!

Shel Belle Scraps has a beautiful new kit out called Snow Much Fun and I couldn't resist the color combination!  There were plenty of wintery ellies included but I was pulled towards the softer side of things and couldn't help but scrapbook my cousin's baby girl.  Here's a look at the kit (which is on sale right now!):



She also made some coordinating Template packs...




I told you it was a beautiful kit!  Here's a look at two layouts I made with it this afternoon...





I also made this fabulous journal cluster for you using this kit!  You can download it by simply clicking on the preview.  Enjoy!


Now hop on over to the store and pick this kit (and the templates!) up while they're still on sale!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 23, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete