Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Super Chef by Scraps N Pieces

Michele (MDK Scraps) here - I have a great kit by Scraps N Pieces to show you, but first let me tell you about the fun they (Lori and Heidi of Scraps N Pieces) are having this week! They are the featured designer so all week long they have a scavenger hunt you can complete and also a layout challenge. The challenge has a little bonus if you complete a layout around the theme of "Your Song". Visit the forum section Here for more info.

They are also hosting a chat on Tuesday afternoon, and to quote "It's kind of a chat/20 questions/use it all/speedscrap/get some awesome prizes all rolled into one!" Sounds like lots of fun so join them in the chat room.

Finally, the kit I am featuring - Super Chef - will be on sale for 50% off this week. All of the other Scraps N Pieces products are also 40% off all week long.

A great reason to participate in all the fun ........you will get one entry for each thing you participate in to go in a drawing for a $25 shopping spree to their store! There will be at least one lucky winner and maybe more if there is lots of participation. SNP has so many great kits, I would love to win.
Alright, now the kit. My second favorite hobby is cooking so this kit is a must have in my mind. I love the colors of Super Chef. There is a huge variety of elements and a really cool set of food labels. I have several cooking kits but I love that this one has tons of non baking stuff like meats and veggies. (Don't worry, there's plenty of baking stuff in it too!) My goal is to eventually get all of my recipes scrapped, this kit would really help if you want to do that too.

Here's a couple layouts that I have created. The first one is for this month's template challenge. The second one is a couple recipe cards that I have created.

And finally a little freebie for you. Click the image or here to download. You can get the full kit for 50% off or any other Scraps N Pieces kit for 40% off so click here to go shopping!

1 comment: