Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Our Love Story by Scraps by Andrea

Have a look at Our Love Story by Scraps by Andrea.  It's a great Valentine's Day kit, but useful for so much more with the beige and brown in it.  I focused on the non-traditional uses for this kit, mostly because I didn't have any Valentine's Day pictures left to scrap, but also because we scrap much more than holidays and I tend to skip the major events and save them for last for some reason lol.  I think the sheer number of photos any holiday brings is intimidating for me in a sense that I have to really plan out my pages.  Anyway, here's what I've been working on lately.




Andrea has graciously allowed me to share a freebie with you as well!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete