Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Enjoy Life and Rosy Cheeks

Hey ladies, Today I have two wonderful kits that I just have to show off. First up is a kit called Enjoy Life. It’s by MDK Scraps and I have fallen for these colors. It’s bright and funky but she has neutrals to even it out (I can’t even begin to explain how much I love neutrals in a bright kit)



Also I noticed it's in the 2 dollar bin at STS today so if you hurry,you can get an amazing deal :)



Check out her preview (linked)



mdk_enjoylife_preview



Here are my Enjoy Life Pages



10 EnjoyLife TravelingTypewriter Arial 09 mini1 EnjoyLife 3rdMan CindyLouWho 12 mini



My second kit for today is the brand new STS Mega Kit! This kit is huge and awesome Smile I just love the colors and I love the snow theme. Check out these amazing previews (linked)



STS_Rosy Cheeks_Preview STS_Rosy Cheeks_PaperPreview



Here Are my Rosy Cheeks pages



1 RoseyCheeks FirstLady KingandQueenFont Stampede 10 mini12 RoseyCheeks 11 mini

No comments:

Post a Comment