Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Picture Perfect

January is coming to an end and February awaiting us ahead.  Time sure flies, yet I am happy to see February, the month of love and happiness.  As I was browsing through the store of Growing Pains Scrapped! a gorgeous kit named Picture Perfect caught my eyes. This kit is perfect to scrap photos of your loves, photos of Valentine's.  You might want to get a head start by using this kit to create some Valentine cards too.  Grab it in her store here.


I scrapped 2 layouts for my friend's kids.  I really like the colors and beautiful papers and elements of this kit.  I think I will also use it to make some cards.


Also, I was able to create a little gift for you.  Grab it here.


I hope you like the kit and visit Tracy's store for lots more beautiful products.
Have a great day!

Thao

No comments:

Post a Comment