Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bond of Love

I got to play with Meagan's Creations kit Bond of Love recently.  You will love the bold reds and yellows with the soft browns in this kit about our families and friends, any one with whom we have that strong bond. Love does not depend on color, age, or race. Fun yet elegant,  this kit works for all families.  All 21 papers, including 6 cardstocks, were created at 300 dpi and are size 12x12. Alpha is chipboard-style using a very traditional font. 48 unique elements also created at 300 dpi.  


I used it for a recent speed scrap and came up with this adorable page of my son who is my Mini Me.  I just need to get a copy of the right picture of me at this age...man oh man.


Isn't he cute!?

I also used this kit to create my desktop background
I love the little critters peeking out from the pictures.

Here is a closer look of the kit.





No comments:

Post a Comment