Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Paper Pizazz Templates by QueenWild Scraps

Do you love a good template, like I love a good template?  I have used several of QueenWild Scraps' templates in the past and I was so excited to get to work with her latest release Paper Pizazz Templates!  You're gonna love them too!  Here's a peek at what they look like...


I grabbed her kit Back to Basics: Bold and made this first page featuring my Bieber crazed daughter on her birthday last year...


And then I grabbed Meagan's Creations' kit As Wonderful As She and made this next layout featuring my amazing mother, grandmother and great-grandmother...



And I also made you a freebie Quick Page with Back to Basics: Bold & Paper Pizazz Templates



You can pick it up here at the STS Inspiration Blog.

One more cool thing before you go...Paper Pizazz Templates are on sale this week!  Whoot!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete